Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Year 5 and 6 Camp

Year 5/6 Camp - Writing

We are going to be writing about our camp experiences on camp.


Introduction
Hook the reader in, and let them know what your writing is going to be about.
We are going to talk about what happened at camp.


Paragraph 1
What is camp. When, Where, Why. All the information. What activities did you do?
Camp is a thing that you go to at school or somewhere else, It’s like a
Trip for kids and that. At Pt England School, we went camp on the 8th of march, We did it at school for fun. I was in the captains with Mr Goodwin, I was sleeping with Punaiuru, Tha-zin, and Jerreka. Everyday our friend Rozaida always visited,because she was a day camper.The activity campers was doing was kill zone with Mr J,we went to the pools everyday, and in the hall was where we got to play anything, It was my first camp,and we got to go kayaking it was cold.

Paragraph 2
Highlights. What were your favourite parts, and why?
My favorite part was going to the pools and kayaking with Mr Burt. I like it because I like swimming, I most liked the Moana Nui pools because I went down the slide,It was the best time of this year for me.


Paragraph 3
Thank you’s. Who made this happen for you? I.e. Family, School, Teacher, and Leaders etc
Thank you Mr Burt and Mr Jacobson  for making this year 5 and 6 camp for term 4.
I would like to say you guys are the best in this school thank you very much.I want to say thank you teachers for the food.

Conclusion
What did you learn about yourself on camp, why would you recommend that every student does this in future.

It was the best week of my life.



Paste your finished writing here
We are going to talk about what happened at camp.Camp is a thing that you go to at school or somewhere, It’s like a
Trip for kids and that. At Pt England School, we went camp on the 8th of march, We did it at school for fun. I was in the captains with Mr Goodwin, I was sleeping with Punaiuru, Tha-zin, and Jerreka. Everyday our friend Rozaida always visited,because she was a day camper.The activity campers was doing dead zone with Mr J,we went to the pools everyday, and in the hall was where we got to play anything, It was my first camp,and we got to go kayaking it was cold.My favorite part was going to the pools and kayaking with Mr Burt. I like it because I like swimming, I most liked the Moana Nui pools because I went down the slide,It was the best time of this year for me.Thank you Mr Burt and Mr J for making this year 5 and 6 camp for term 4.
I would like to say you guys are the best in this school thank you very much.I want to say thank you teachers for the food. It was the best week of my life. I hope my parents are paying for my next camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment