Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

About me

About me - Writing
Walt: be cybersmart


Plan
Greeting:
What do you want to welcome with?
Hello, Kia ora, Talofa...
Talofa lava.
Who are you?
Name/ Year/ Teachers
My name is Daniella it’s 2017 there is 3 teachers but in one  whole class..and the teachers names are Mr goodwin,Miss scanlan,Miss,and parrant.
Interests
I enjoy, I like, My favourite
I enjoy doing activity on my chromebook and i like my new teacher. And my favorite thing about school is learning and playing.
Sports/ Hobbies
I play, On the weekend,
At home I play basketball with my big brothers. In the weekend sometimes we go shopping or we go to the movies.
Other
Anything else?
And the other thing i like about school is having friends.and i am 9 years old and i am turning 10 on november 7th. And my favorite thing is to do when i grow up i would want to be a teacher cause it’s fun and my favorite colour is Blue,pink,purple,black,and all the other colours.



















Check your ideas. Are they ok to share with EVERYONE in the world?

Final copy for blog

My name is Daniella it’s 2017 there is 3 teachers but in one whole class...and the teachers names are Mr Goodwin, Miss scanlan and Miss Parrant. And the other thing i like about school is having friends. I am 9 years old and i am turning 10 on november 7th. And my favorite thing is to do when i grow up i would want to be a teacher because it’s fun and my favorite colour is Blue,pink,purple,black,and all the other colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment