Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

My Highlight

Last week the year 7's participated in activities while the year 8's went to leadership camp. I stayed home because I had to watch the baby's and play with them and it was very fun, we made a fun list with a ton of games they can play, the rules are that the games are 15 minutes each so that the others can pick too, there were 3 babies. Two boys and one girl, the boys were four years old and the girl was 7 years old and we had a lot of fun for those two days and then the girls me and my inlaw sisters went to paradise ice scating and it was very fun, I fell down three times and my other younger sister inlaw fell a lot of times and also made a lot of people fall. There was a group and they were super good at ice scating, me and my sisters all got better and better but I would always make these turns right before I got to the sides but with this snail looking car thingy. If I did come to school my highlight would have been the shared lunch because there is a ton of food and last year it was so cool because I had my favourite cookies and it was literally so soft and delicious.
Auckland Ice Skating, events, sports, fun

No comments:

Post a Comment