Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Camp #3

If you were to give ideas for the next year 7/8 camp what would you suggest?

I would suggest that they have to have a challenge about who would be the best team and challenge who would be the first to finish all the obstacles like of wipe out the show

What would you keep?


I would probably keep the food from shared lunch because it is so delicious and I'm pretty sure you would too, From Year 8's camp I would keep the dirtbike.

What would you stop?


I would stop nothing pretty much because everything would have been fun and amazing



What would you add?


I would add some hard obstacles because I love obstacles and challenges, but the obstacles would have a pool that you would fall in if you failed the challenge



Why do we have such events?


To help the students gain confident and help them leave their comfort zone because everyone needs to be themselves if they want friends you know, its better with friends because they help and watch out for you like your are family relative.



There is a lot of students that share their thoughts and feelings also just like Whare Tapa Wha


Taha Tinana is Physical health
Physical health means emotional, overall well-being, it is the most visible of the most various dimensions of health, you take care of yourself

Taha Whanau
someone that you care about very much and helped you, someone who makes you feel where you belong, like a Bestfriend or a family member/relative

Taha Hinengaro
The thoughts and expressions that you think and show, from our heart and our mind, like meaning that you think your own opinions or sometimes you just roll with what you see is happening

Taha Wairua
Their personal opinion like who do are they, they show a different person but inside is the normal person, lets say that what if I was a funny person but in class I would act like a sad person, that means i'm hiding my real self because i'm insecure

1 comment:

  1. Daniella, I love when you are at school and ready to participate in things like our Leadership Camp and Step Up programs. You have so much to offer. I look forward to seeing you engage in more activities once we return to school later this year.

    ReplyDelete