Pages

Friday 2 February 2018

All About Me

About me - Writing
Walt: be cybersmart


Plan
Greeting:
What do you want to welcome with?
Kia ora, Talofa...
Greetings, Talofa Lava, malo, kia ora.
Who are you?
Name/ Year/ Teachers
My name is Daniella, I’m a year 6 at Pt england school in romm 7, my teacher is Mr goodwin.
Interests
I enjoy, I like, My favourite
I like to eat chicken nuggets,I also like eating KFC, MCDONALD, and fish and chips.
Sports/ Hobbies
I play, On the weekend,
I enjoy playing basketball with my brothers at home, On the weekends me and my brother Rickee goes to the pools, he always goes to the gym in the pools and I am always swimming.
Other
Anything else?
My favorite TV shows are Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, And Dawn, Teen Titans, And Ravens Home.

Check your ideas. Are they ok to share with EVERYONE in the world?

Final copy for blog
Write here
Greetings, My name is Daniella, I’m a year 6 at Pt england school in room 7, my teacher is Mr goodwin. I like to eat chicken nuggets,I also like eating KFC, MCDONALD, and fish and chips.I enjoy playing basketball with my brothers at home, On the weekends me and my brother Rickee goes to the pools, he always goes to the gym in the pools and I am always swimming. .My favorite TV shows is Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, And Dawn, Teen Titans, Ravens Home, And Vines.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Danielle it nice to see you written your favorite TV shows and favorite food and your class and your year and what you do in the weekend.
    by mata

    ReplyDelete