Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Goals For 2019


My goal for 2019 is to learn how to invent things like different types on bicycles, and to learn more about animals. I would like to do more blog commenting on other students blogs, and also maths. I want to read more of tom gates adventure books because they are funny and exciting. I want to improve my learning skills so that I get better and better, and I can finish of my work properly. I want to try to travel to other countrys to visit my family or to get a job. Four things I would like to accomplish in 2019 are jobs, writing, maths, and reading. Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniella, It was great to read your goals for 2019. I think it would be awesome to read Tom Gates. These are a really cool series of books and I know we have some in our library.

    ReplyDelete